Atlantic Kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum) is a 100% natural product, rich in nutrients, and harvested from frigid rocky Canadian shores. North Hound Life kelp is gently dried to ensure the highest quality ingredients. With 46 minerals, 16 amino acids, and vitamins, it's the perfect food to add to your dog's diet. Organic Atlantic Kelp is a green, nutritious food that provides folate, potassium, iron, iodine, fiber, and many other essential nutrients.
- May promote healthy skin and shiny coat
- May support immune system function
- High in iodine: 900 to 1200 ppm / 1184 mcg/g
- Rich in iron and calcium
- May dissolve plaque and tartar buildup in dog's teeth with a unique enzyme found in kelp.
- Approved by Health Canada NN.G8T3
FEEDING GUIDELINES: When introducing any new item to your dogs diet do so gradually.
- Suggested maximum use – 1/4 tsp per 10 lbs - once a day
- Store in a cool dry place away from humidity, heat, and direct light.
- Do not use in pregnant or lactating animals
- Not for long term use, unless directed by a veterinarian
- Do not use in animals with thyroid disease, unless directed by a veterinarian
INGREDIENTS: 100% organic Canadian Atlantic kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum)
SIZE: 110 g | 250 mL in a recyclable glass jar